To provide excellent technical education for developing ethically sound and globally competent electronics engineers in the frontier areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To provide a creative environment through structured teaching - learning process.
- To achieve academic excellence.
- To strive towards efficient industry-institute interaction.
- To serve the needs of the society through R&D activities.
- To inculcate self learning attitude, entrepreneurial skills and professional ethics.